1. Identify two needs being met in Patrick’s case
2. Identify two needs not being met Patrick’s case
3. Identify the strategies that need to be put in place to help Patrick Sheila and their family.
4. Outline community supports they could avail of.
5. Outline government supports they could avail of.
6. Detail the interpersonal skills required to meet Patrick’s needs and explore your own personal prejudices, fears, and anxieties about working with people in need of care.
7. Describe a course of action suitable to meet the needs of Patrick.