TASK: To compile a detailed record of the care provided to one specific client with special needs.
The Candidate will:
- Describe in detail your client’s needs
- Environment, Introduce Client, Discuss Individual needs, Research Illness, proof of same Promoting Independence, privacy, Dignity, Safety, Communication
- An accurate account of assistance required, (to include at least one agreed to proceed) when assisting with ADL’s
- Give an accurate account of needs being met/ not being met to include:
- Demonstrate (at least one example) how you improved Quality of care
- Discuss Pressure Sores, preventive measures, and possible treatments.
- Provided at least one example of the correct charting procedure.
- Overall conclusion/ evaluation of work experience with this one client.
- Skills for Care is the strategic body for workforce development in adult social care in England. Skills for Care is an independent registered charity working with 21,500 adult social care employers in England to set the standards and qualifications for social care workers