Have any queries? send us an email
“A learner record is the learner’s self-reported and self-reflective record in which he/she describes specific learning experiences, activities, responses, and skills acquired”.
1. Give an account of your own experience and perceptions of disability.
2. Has your own experience with a disability been based on the social or medical model of disability? Give reasons for your answer.
3. What organizations are available in your local area for those with disabilities? Evaluate the services they provide.
4. What changes would you make at a government level regarding the support available in a) the education system b) the workplace for those with disabilities?
5. Reflect on the effects of your learning during your time at your work placement. Describe how your attitude, understanding of disability, and practical skills have changed as a result of your time spent at your work placement.