1. Briefly define the terms anatomy and physiology
2. List and name 6 levels of structural organization in the human body
3. List and name 11 human body system
4. Briefly describe the functions of each body organ
5. Briefly describe the cell’s basic structure and function in 4 sentences.
6. Name the 8 major types of human body organs and their basic functions
7. Briefly discuss the function of white blood cells
8. Briefly discuss the function of white blood cells
9. Blood is circulated around the body. Name the type of blood vessel that returns blood to the heart.
10. These types of vessels contains valves.what is the function of these valves.
11. Discuss the functions of the kidney.
12. Name 2 major blood vessels in the kidney