On completion of this module students will be able to:\
1. Demonstrate knowledge of the history of the confluence of Systemic Thinking and Practice with Addiction Counselling.
2. Critique the hallmarks of Systemic Thinking and Practice such as Neutrality, Hypothesising, Circularity, and Reflexivity – essential for maintaining a systemic perspective.
3. Critique of a Current Systemic Model of their choice.
4. Explore systemic concepts and evidence-based systemic interventions
5. The distinction between family therapy, where the family is the primary therapeutic group with family‐involved therapy
If you too are in the same boat, we say take nursing assignment help before time runs out. We know all the needs of the nursing students better than anyone as we are in the industry for a decade. Hence our writing services along with the other accompanied services are specifically designed to give you the best possible help.
Using the learning outcomes provided conduct a Case study of a family dealing with addiction that you have experienced or observed. will reflect on systemic theories and practices, and themes that have emerged