Bringing some of the learning outcomes together provided below: Please create a 1000 word reflection on Self as an Addiction Counsellor and Systemic Practitioner.
1. Demonstrate knowledge of the history of the confluence of Systemic Thinking and Practice with Addiction Counselling.
2. Critique the hallmarks of Systemic Thinking and Practice such as Neutrality, Hypothesising, Circularity, and Reflexivity – essential for maintaining a systemic perspective.
3. Critique of a Current Systemic Model of their choice.
4. Explore systemic concepts and evidence-based systemic interventions
5. The distinction between family therapy, where the family is the primary therapeutic group with family‐involved therapy.