On completion of this module, a successful student will be able to
1. Produce a logically structured business plan
2. Produce Wable time-bound project planning document
3. Demonstrate knowledge of the structure and mechanics of the music industry
4. Engage in an appropriate level of reading and research, demonstrating appropriate academic conventions
Business Plan (2,500 Words)
Create a business model for a music-related business, this should be based on the first 3 years of the business:
- Identify and evaluate a viable opportunity for a self-employed entrepreneur to work successfully within the musk business.
- Research, prepare, and submit a business plan that demonstrates an understanding of the format and conventions of basic business planning.
- Use real-world examples to support your case for the viability of the business plan and examine opportunities for the business to develop in the future.
- Use appropriate academic reading and industry media sources to support your arguments. Essays should include appropriate use of researched examples and cited quotations, together with a full bibliography using the Harvard Referencing System.