Question:- Learning Outcomes
1) Be able to critically evaluate and apply the range of competencies involved in managing and supervising staff
2) Be able to recruit, select, manage the appraisal and develop staff to take account of equal opportunities and other legislation
3) Demonstrate an ability to project manage projects across a range of economic and social settings.
4) Evaluate alternative sources of funding and funding opportunities
Assignment 2: Project
Design, fund and manage a new project within an existing social care setting of your choice
1) Outline the objectives of this project
2) Investigate and critique possible sources of funding relevant to the objectives of your project.
3) Explore what human resource activities you need to take into account when deciding on staff for the new project
4) Explore what human resources activities you need to take into account when deciding on staff for the new project