Critically reflect on your role as a scholarly practitioner and how you can advance the boundaries of personal and organisational knowledge through advanced researchreflective scholarly practitioner.
• A critical reflective review of learning of 800 word (+/- 10%)
• A Turnitin Similarity Report
We would like you to reflect on and assess the contribution that the Making Sense of Research course made to your development. We would like to write in a narrative style that informs your manager as to your development, thus the focus is a practitioner audience.
Your work will be assessed in a holistic manner and will focus on the degree to which you have engaged in critical reflection on your learning experience; the quality and succinctness of the narrative will also be assessed.
Key Specifications and Requirements
You may refer to any of the materials and tools introduced on the course but must:
• Identify what have you learnt about giving and receiving feedback, both from peers and tutors. • Identify what have you learnt about writing for an academic and practitioner audience.
• Identify which elements of the course have had the greatest impact on your learning.
• Explore how you will action the learning from the course to enhance your research journey.
• Write in a succinct manner that clearly conveys your understanding and application of your learning.
• Set your work out in a “narrative” essay style.
• Ensure that your work has an introduction and a conclusion. Be clear about the use of paragraphs.