The learning outcomes for this module are as follows,
1. Critically assess and appraise the established ‘Operational Excellence’ models utilized to drive business success across a range of industries today.
2. Evaluate the key factors that underpin a successful Operational Excellence (OE) implementation.
3. Design and Operational Excellence Assessment tool to gauge an organizations suitability and performance.
4. Evaluate a range of tools for scientific innovation and the generation of ideas and collaboration.
5. Apply the framework and tools for the development of strategy in an industrial situation.
Part 2 of the Assignment is to develop a conceptual model that identifies the critical parameters that are essential for the current and future success of any pharma business.