Enron triggered a complete overhaul of how companies were governed in the U.S.A.
In your essay evaluate the following:
- The events that led to the collapse of Enron, including the behavior of management and the business environment at the time.
- The main provisions of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act (2002) which was drawn up by the USA government in response to a number of major financial scandals such as that of Enron.
- Not less than 1,000 and not more than 1,500 words (excl. cover page, disclaimers & references).
- Be typed in Arial font, size 12,1.5 spacing.
- Professional/academic standard expected in content & quality of essay layout/presentation.
- Support content with references in the text and provide a reference list.
- Answer both questions thoroughly with evidence of research on the same