Essay on the advantages and disadvantages of using current Information Communications Technology, how this affects communications in the vocational area of Healthcare and why it must be used with caution. (Word count – 800 – 1000 words).
1. Introduction: Outline the uses of ICT to show an overall understanding of its use in modern society.
2. Advantages of ICT: In this section address 2/3 advantages of ICT and how they affect the writer in relation to their personal and vocational life.
3. Disadvantages of ICT: In this section address 2/3 disadvantages of ICT and how they affect the writer in relation to their personal and vocational life.
4. Application: In this section provides examples on the writers own use of ICT in the vocational area and how the writer plans to keep up to date with continuous developments in this area in the future.
5. Conclusion: Summaries learning and demonstrates an awareness of how to use Information Communications Technology with caution. For this part of the assessment you must:
6. Include research: from at least three different sources in the body of the text.
7. Write informal language – i.e. the third person.