1. Learning: Give a definition of learning. Explain core theories of learning behaviorist approach (Pavlov, Skinner) and social learning theory. All information on handout ‘learning’.
2. Motivation: Give a definition of motivation. Explain core theories of motivation., Maslow Hierarchy of Needs, Expectancy Theory of Motivation. All information on handout ‘Motivation’.
3. Attitudes: Explain the characteristics, functions, and sources of attitudes. All information on handout ‘Attitudes’.
4. Culture and Society: Give a definition of culture. Give a definition of socialization. Explain the agencies of socialization. All information on handout ‘Culture and Society’.
5. Summaries: any previous research done on this topic
This section talks about how you are going to get the information you need about your topic
A) I want you to explain briefly what is meant by Quantitative and Qualitative Research and primary and secondary methods — handout
B) Discuss how you are doing Quantitative and Qualitative Research for your project and what primary research you are using. I.e primary research is the interviews/surveys you are going to do.
C) Discuss how you got your primary research. i.e. Used survey monkey to send out a questionnaire to students
D) Talk briefly why did you choose to interview and / or survey people ie interviewed students to get detailed information from them. Or sent out surveys to get a general idea from students
E) Discuss ethics in questionnaires — handout
Research Project: The name of your project
Topic: The name of the topic you have chosen to talk about
Introduction to your project:
Here you talk about the topic and why you have chosen this topic. Also give a brief definition of the topic. i.e definition of motivation and learning. Discuss what the rest of your project is about — that you are going to talk about your topic and discuss research and articles already written on your topic, you are going to survey/interview people, you are going to make recommendations and conclusions on your findings (your findings are what you found out about from your interviews/surveys)