1. International forums such as UN have been heavily criticised for including non democratic-authoritarian states as members of the organisation. From this perspective, which arguments have been put forward by the scholarly to justify the inclusion of these kinds of regimes in democratic forums, particularly in the UN?
2. Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank is a clear challenge to the western created Global governance system. Discuss
3. The United Nations Security Council is no longer fit for purpose would a greater voice from the developing world led to a successful reform or is greater reform needed?
4. From a realist perspective can the International Criminal Court function as part of the global governance system?
5. Food and water insecurity will be the main driving force in global governance?
6. Does the presents of the great powers at the heart of global governance prevent it from becoming a democracy system?
7. Is rise of ASEAN and the decline of APEC in Asian Regional cooperation is a clear example of the decline in the power of the US in global governance?
8. The Responsibility to protect policy has been seen as a key driver for Humanitarian Intervention. Has this policy improved global security?
9. Is the World Trade Organisation the solution to the UK trade issue post-brexit?