Have any queries? send us an email
Question: The MENA has often been described as a region with major geopolitical shatterbelt zones, and minor shatterbelt areas within that.
Appraise this standpoint with reference to the internal and external geopolitics of ONE of the following countries: Turkey, Iraq, Israel, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, Egypt, Libya or Algeria.
1. Define the concept of a geopolitical shatterbelt zone.
2. Basic data on the country e.g. tables, maps, charts etc.
3. Internal geopolitics.
4. Relations with neighbouring countries.
5. Relations with regional countries.
6. Relations with extra-regional countries.