Assignment details and distribution of marks are as follows:
Design, Communication and Readability
- The campaign must be in English
- Cover page – styling and presentation open. Key information:
- The title of the assignment
- Institution name: NUI Galway (logo optional)
- Module name: MK5130 Digital Marketing Strategy
- Chosen Company:
- Company URL:
- Submitted to: Dr Patricia McHugh& Company
- Submitted by: State your name and ID number here.
- No Table of Contents required.
- Styling and design towards the company you are completing the campaign for.
- Conciseness of language and relevancy of sentences; no typos, every sentence develops the report.
- Tables, illustrations and images with clear explanations and titles.
As a foundation for the proposed Ads Strategy, this section should provide a brief overview of the client and its current marketing initiatives.
Please note, you do not have to capture the three areas (client profile, market analysis and current marketing) into three boxes like above. These are the required fields and information required for this section.
Moving from Client Overview to the Pre Campaign Strategy and Proposed Ads, please think through how the proposed Google Ad Campaigns aligns with the company’s business.
Pre Campaign Strategy with Proposed Ads
- Structure – 2 Campaigns, at least 2-3 Ad Groups in each and Proposed Text Ads are the focus and the justification for each campaign, detailing:-
- Campaign goals, purpose, budget, target market.
- When the campaigns would be run? How long?
- Ad Groups (at least 2-3 per campaign)
- Keywords, (match type), negative keywords and other targeting methods
- Text for at least two text ads in each campaign (Screenshots from Google Ads for both desktop and mobile)
- Suggest appropriate keyword bidding strategies.
- Location targeting
- Core Performance Metrics to Track
- Goals for impressions, clicks, CPC, CTR, conversions and their respective rationales.
- Ad Extensions and text (Please note ad extensions do not show up in the displayed text ads so you need to discuss separately, site link extensions and call out extensions) are included in the spreadsheet but you can insert others you feel are appropriate from Lecture XX material.