Have any queries? send us an email
1. Summarise the components of an interview strategy.
2. Summarise resources which can assist in developing interview strategies.
3. Explain the role of ‘relevant others’ when interviewing suspects.
4. Critically compare approved suspect interview techniques. 5. Explain the points necessary to prove offences during interviews.
6. Explain the importance of timing, location and environmental conditions when conducting interviews.
7. Summarise contingencies that might arise during interviews and how to deal with them.
8. Explain the reasons for the interviewer assuming responsibility for suspects.
9. Justify the importance of conducting interviews in a manner which is both ethical and effective.