Course Learning Outcomes
On successful completion of this module, students will be able to:
- Classify and describe the general concepts and principles of Irish law.
- Explain the main concepts of commercial and contract law
- Describe civil law in the areas of torts,
- Interpret and discuss the key regulatory factors in intellectual property law, Copyright, Data Protection, and consumer rights.
- Examine and evaluate key regulatory factors in Direct Marketing, and Advertising.
Assessment – Report And Presentation Details
You are required to prepare a Digital Marketing Law & The Regulatory Environment Report and presentation.
Write a report outlining the legal aspects of the digital marketing environment referring to the lecture material topics covered over the course of the semester. You should demonstrate your answer using current examples from reputable and applicable articles in the news, media, or academic journals. The report should follow the written work guidelines for structure and formatting.
Structure of the Report:
- Cover Page.
- Executive Summary (Approx 300 words).
- Table of Contents.
- Introduction including a brief outline of the theory.
- The main body of the report (Literature review is not required).
- Conclusions (Approx 200 words).
- List of References (Alphabetical Order).