The MENA has often been described as a region with major geopolitical shatter belt zones, and minor shatter belt areas within that.
Appraise this standpoint with reference to the internal and external geopolitics of ONE of the following countries: Turkey, Iraq, Israel, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, Egypt, Libya or Algeria.
1. Define the concept of a geopolitical shatter belt zone.
2. Basic data on the country e.g. tables, maps, charts, etc.
3. Internal geopolitics.
4. Relations with neighboring countries.
5. Relations with regional countries.
6. Relations with extra-regional countries.
Follow the same writing and presentation instructions that you were given in class and in the Module Aids for CA1-Report. Ibid for sources. Remember that your report analyses refer to 2020 i.e. the current geopolitics.