Recording of Activity 1.
Getting across the room safely
Three people required – we recognized that Roberta wood need to go first as she would need to crawl to first as she would need help getting up onto the table in order to face forward – Sit forward to crawl safely. Then Maureen and Eileen would get up on the table and crawl behind. Roberta crawled facing bum push forward. Roberta could get off the table at the end. Everyone felt this was comfortable for everyone.
Recording of activity2
Make a bridge balance a cup of water
- Materials 12 plastic cups and Sellotape
- Team Leader: Martina
- Group: Martina Eileen Maureen Roberta
- Discussion on how many and what length, listened to each other’s ideas.
- Each of us with feedback and input by drawing a plan on paper first
- Decided to use 5 of the cups and tape together for a level surface cup we cut
- Another 3 cups in half and placed on top of the row making more secure and level
- Taped at the sides placing a cup of water in the middle
- This worked perfectly we had great communication making the plan come together
- Taking on board everyone’s ideas