What do we know about the health needs of chronically homeless persons? What are the most promising policy responses to address these needs?
Introduction (200-300 words)
- Give an overview of what the essay is about.
- Why the topic is relevant and important to social policy. Body of the Essay (1000-1100 words)
- Present and discuss the main points you wish to make.
- Four to six key points of approximately 200- 250 words in length.
- Present these in the form of distinct paragraphs and use sub-headings to demarcate them. Discussion and Conclusion (200 words)
- Wrap up the discussion.
- Restatement of relevance of issues discussed.
- Questions which arise and need further discussion.
- Any final observations you wish to make on the topic under discussion.
The contents of both the quality of the contents and the quality of the presentation will be taken into account when the lecturer is marking the essay. It is important to proofread your essay.