Have any queries? send us an email
Write a 10 Page Technical Paper on a Technical Topic of Your Choosing
You are required to write a 10 page technical paper on a technical topic of your choosing. You must submit an outline for approval by the end of Week 3. It must include a detailed outline of main points and subpoints.
You must submit a rough draft at the end of Week 5. This is to be a complete paper, meeting the page requirements – not a partially completed paper. Points will be deducted for short or incomplete papers. Your rough draft will not be graded by the rubric, but helpful feedback will be provided to indicate where you are falling short. You may correct any deficiencies before resubmitting your final draft at the end of Week 8
You must submit an Index by the end of Week 6. The Index must include Headings, Sub headings, page numbers and outline of what you will be using in your final paper. You can use sources outside of your text. Please reference resources used to create your Index.
Two links from Microsoft that will show you step by step how to do these…
Table of Contents:
You are required to write an 10 page technical paper on a technical topic of your choosing. Your final draft is due at the end of Week 8. Be sure your paper meets the following requirements:
Include in the final paper: A description of the scope and principal features of writing a technical paper, cite core theories and practices, and offer a similar explication (explanation) of a related field such as business field that would benefit from technical writing.
1) 10 pages (double-spaced).
2) Choose any technical topic to write your report about.
3) Identify the purpose and audience of your report.
4) Use at least seven references outside of your textbook (you may use your textbook too, but are not required to).
5) In addition to the required number of pages for the assignment, you must also include the index from week 6, a reference page (bibliography), written in APA style, and a title page. Be sure to give all of your papers a descriptive title!
6) Use your approved topic.
7) Use your approved outline.
8) Typewritten in double-spaced format with a readable style and font and submitted inside the electronic classroom (unless classroom access is not possible and other arrangements have been approved by the professor).
9) Arial 11 or 12-point font or Times New Roman styles.
10) Page margins Top, Bottom, Left Side and Right Side = 1 inch, with reasonable accommodation being made for special situations
11) Your paper must be in your own words, representing original work. Paraphrases of others’ work must include attributions to the authors. Limit quotations to an average of no more than 3-5 lines, and use quotations sparingly!