You are required to reflect on your practice as a care worker and key areas of personal learning.
You should base your reflections on past experiences when working in the area of life experience. You must utilize a reflective tool when writing these pieces of the learner record. Examples of tools to use: Gibbs Reflective Cycle, Johns Model of Reflection, and Atkins and Murphy.
1. Reflection on your relationships with clients, relatives, members of the health care team
2. Reflection on interpersonal issues that arose in your care work, such as recognizing diversity and individuality in clients, families, and co-workers
3. Reflection on your personal effectiveness as a care worker and personal strengths and weaknesses
4. Reflection on your experience of receiving guidance and direction, and giving and receiving feedback
5. Reflection on reporting and record-keeping procedures
6. Reflection of your positive communication strategies used with clients
7. Reflection on your role and responsibilities of a care worker
8. Reflection on how you contributed positively as a team member
9. Reflection on your awareness of client dignity and how you promoted a client’s dignity
10.Reflection on how your beliefs and values impact on your work as a care worker
You are required to plan, implement, and evaluate an outing or social event for the client(s). You should follow the below guidelines to conduct this assignment.
You are required to plan an event or outing for your client(s).